Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Powerful Support System

Thank you to all who had attended my send-off party! It was such a blast and I couldn't be more grateful for the friends and family who are incredibly supportive. Your encouragement and kind words are what keep me grounded and level headed. Without you, my mind would be spinning. The love and support I receive from not only my family and friends, but my community is what drives my confidence. I'd like to also mention my two brothers who were such a tremendous help. When the lawn needs mowin', burgers need grillin' and chickens go missing, you guys are the ones to step up! Keenan and Eric I love you both! It is a week away until I leave for "Miss MN week" and couldn't be more pumped. Last minute preparations are in order! Also, I am continuing my summer courses this week at UMD, which I must post-pone until after the pageant!!