Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Send-Off to Miss Minnesota Pageant 2012 and Prelim Info!

Looking forward to spending time with friends and family, your support and encouragement and shaped me into the woman I am today. Thank you to all who have helped me through my reign as Miss Bayfront, I promise the city of Duluth will be represented with Honor!
I'd like mention my preliminary information because I have had many questions on what night I will be performing.
I am contestant #5 ( I chose my birthday!)
On prelim Night One:  I will be competing in the Evening Gown and the swimsuit/Lifestyle and Fitness.
On prelim Night Two: I will be competing in the Talent, Which is a Pom Dance to the song, "Journey Without You" A mashup by Journey, David Guetta and Usher. Also I will compete in the On-Stage Question portion of the pageant.